When you reach 65, you are eligible for Medicare. Two parts to Medicareexist. Part A is free and covers hospital and emergency expenses. Then Part B costs a monthly premium and covers doctors’ visits. The total medical coverage provided by Medicare only amounts to 80% of the costs. To make up the other 20% and the other miscellaneous gaps left that Medicare doesn’t cover, it’s necessary to explore Medicare supplemental insurance in Pennsylvania. 1800medigap.com offers various supplemental insurance plans to fit all of your insurance needs.